Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 10 - Cover Concept Complete and Writing, Writing, Writing

There it is. That's the concept. The photo of the wedding invitation still has the Dreamstime watermark because I haven't 100% chosen the specific wedding invitation I want to use. But the gist is there. I am still toying with the idea of making my own wedding invitation for Johnathan and Alexis, and slapping the cancelled stamp on it. 


I am relieved. I think the cover concept works and once finished, it will be eye catching. Cancelled? What's cancelled? 


Now to get back to writing. Chapter 7, here we go!




"Imperfect Timing" arriving Fall 2011. Johnathan Michaels, a robotics engineer, jeopardizes his engagement with his business partner when a previous one-night stand surfaces, carrying his child.

No comments:

Post a Comment