Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Break My Stride? Nope.

Quick update:

My other jobs and family life have kicked my tail. I'm not giving up. I wrote 627 words today at the airport. :)

That brings my total for the week so far to: 1679. I have 4 writing days left in the week. That's 4,580 words per day.

I could feel daunted, but instead I'm going to get a glass of tea, grab my Kindle Fire with keyboard and type for 30 minutes before bed. Another 600 words and I'll be happy.

Ain't nothing going to break my stride... oh no I've got to keep on moving!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love the 80s! Writing is feast or famine with me--write until I fall down (or off my chair) or just a few scribble notes here and there.

    The choreography was a "kick." Made me smile.

    I ended up at your page because of the number/author post on Cheryl's page.

    ReplyDelete