Monday, September 12, 2011

There's a Platypus Controlling Me...To Finish My To Do List

I looked for a picture of a finish line, light at the end of the tunnel, but at the end, I just needed to go with my heart. Without further adieu, there's a platypus controlling me....


Elizabeth, why are you still trying to publish your book in the middle of a move?
There's a platypus controlling me.


Elizabeth, why are you going to push through this last round of edits, look one last time for typos and then let the story go out into the world?
There's a platypus controlling me. He's underneath the table.


There are 10 days until my publication date. Yes, it IS self-imposed, but that doesn't make it any less of a deadline. In fact, the book WILL come out before that (Ssshhhhh! We're just going to celebrate the release on 9/22/11) so that when release day comes, all of the sites are propagated with the book.


  • I have 8 more chapters of edits to make. The edits are done, just need to be keyed in. By THURSDAY!
  • I will send my manuscript to the printer one last time. Then read it twice for typos. 
  • Monday I will finalize the ebook formatting.
  • Tuesday and Wednesday I will upload. 
  • THURSDAY-SUNDAY = PARTY with my best friend Kari Watford and unpack my household goods.
Here, there is no platypus controlling me! I'm being this cool all by myself!




"CANCELLED" arriving SEPTEMBER 2011A robotics engineer asks his business partner to marry him, but a previous one-night stand is having his baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment