I've stumbled a little out of the starting block, but I'm getting my stride. This week:
- Featured on 3 different blogs as part of my ebook signing tour. In all Honesty (about how honesty and frankness make you vulnerable, but be honest anyway) on Words from the Heart, A fun piece on My Mess in Texas about the first time I met my inlaws (you'll laugh) on Going Crazy, Wanna Go?, and another humor piece on Zen Cherry about I Need the Royalties to Pay My Parents Back (for all stuff I destroyed as a kid).
- Finished outline for STONE completely. Only have 2,500 words though written. Tick tock, March is coming soon.
- Formatted an ebook and have two more orders in next two weeks.
- Wrote and scanned 20 handwritten notes for my signed ebooks. Only 60+ more to go. Need to put those ebooks together today and send them out.
- Made trailer for CANCELLED. It's so much fun!
In my personal life, we are potty training my two-and-a-half year old. I have a timer set for every 20 minutes to get her on the potty. I have no earthly idea how I'm going to write around that, but I'm gonna! :) It just might have to be blitzkrieg #wordmongering = ten minutes writing, ten minutes off.
To conquer list for today:
- I need to send out the 24 ebooks I have hand written notes for
- I need to send out my newsletter today, apologizing for the delay in getting the signed ebook to everyone and have a link to a free download of CANCELLED while they wait.
- Write the tech article for my newsletter (I think I'm going to cover free office productivity software, sideloading to the Kindle using the whispernet email addy, and how on Nook, when you gift a book to a friend, if they aren't jazzed about it, they can convert it to a Nook gift card for same amount of money)
- Get 4,000 words written on STONE
- Write blog post for the LAST STOP on my blog tour
Good thing I cleaned my house yesterday! LOL.
A robotics engineer asks his business partner to marry him, but a previous one-night stand is having his baby. CANCELLED is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords. WIP: SERVED Two never married parents fight over their toddler's upbringing and moving on with their lives, without each other;(status: outlining)
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT LOVE TO MY OTHER #ROW80 FRIENDS. WE ARE AUTHORS WORKING HARD ON OUR GOALS FOR 80 DAYS AND LIFTING EACH OTHER UP ALONG THE WAY!!!