Sunday, August 7, 2011

#ROW80 My Move Exploded....

I've known my family was moving from Charleston, SC to Groton, CT for many months. I spoke with the private-public venture people for Navy housing since early this summer, always assured we'd have very decent housing. When it came time to file paperwork last week, suddenly there was no housing except an 1100 sq foot house. So, at the very last minute last week, my daughter and I drove from Virginia Beach, VA where we were visiting my parents to Groton, CT to frantically house hunt. As a result of us now living out in town, we are moving the first week of September.


How this will affect my publication schedule, I don't know. It's a lot of work between now and then. Did I mention I'm sick of driving up and down the East Coast with a 2-year-old yet?


However, this is a picture of the house that is the #1 candidate right now (albeit, our furniture situation will have to drastically change...)




Did I mention it's 2 blocks from the beach?




"CANCELLED" arriving SEPTEMBER 2011A robotics engineer asks his business partner to marry him, but a previous one-night stand is having his baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment